love quotes for her

By the moon as i sit to seek your glory
the white roses i see creates a new story
seasons are many,their reason 
few what remains is that 
i will always love you.


love quotes for her










It doesn't matter where you go in life
what you do how much you have.
it's who you have beside you..
I am so glad i have you.

Never change who you are for a guy.
Because if he truly loved you
you wouldn't have to change. 
If he was truly your prince charming, 
he would love you for who you are, 
not who he wants you to be.

I will always be beside you
until the very end
Whipping all your tears away
Being your best friend
I'll smile where you smile
And feel all the pain you do
And if you cry a single tear
I promise I'll cry too
Baby I love You.


love quotes for her












There are so many things 
you don't know about me,
but i am certainly hoping you know one thing
how much I Love You.

If i could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my nick,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and feel of your heart beating with mine...
knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.

If you live to be 100, 
I hope to live to be 100 minuets 1 day
so i never have to live With Out You
I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment