love quotes

To Love is Nothing..
To be Loved is something..
To love and loved is everything...

cute love quotes







If you love something let it go,
if it comes back to you it's your,
if it doesn't, it newer was.


True love never dies,
It only gets stronger with time.


Love ...
if you have it, you don't need
any thing else....
and if you don't have it,
it doesn't matter much what else you have.

Two souls with but a single thought
two hearts that beet as one

Do what makes you happy
be with who make you smile,laugh as much as you breathe, 
Love as long as you live.


cute love quotes






Love doesn't make the world to go round.
Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.

People were created to be loved.
Things were created to be used.
the reason why the world is in chaos,
is because things are being loved,
and people one being used.

once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life
Love gives us a fairy tale.

Love is just a word until you find someone
that gives it definition.


 love you quotes











"You know you are in love when you can't fall
asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."

I want to feel your tears drying on my face
and your kisses wetting my lips
as we both softly whisper 
I Love You.

I forget a lot of things because
he takes up most of the space in my memory.


lovequotes










When I met you..
My heart skipped a beat.
The sun became the moon & cold turned into heat 
Roses weren't Blue All Because I feel in live with you..

All the love that history know
is said to be in every rose.
Yet all the love that could 
be found in two, is less than
what I feel for you.

Love without any reason lasts the longest

True love is so hard to find. 
That's why I feel so blessed to have a heart 
filled with love like yours and mine.

LOVE...
Love is patient,
Love is kind.
it always protects,
it always trusts,
it always hopes,
It always perseveres,
Love never Fails,
Always Remember..
You are Loved.











I feel lucky every day when 
I am with you.

At the touch of love
everyone becomes a poet.

To love someone deeply
gives you strength.
Being loved by someone deeply
gives you courage.

A kiss is just a kiss till you
find the one you love
Hug is just a hug till its the one your thinking of a dream
is just a dream till you make it come true love is
just the world till its proven to you.




love quotes













You know you are in love
when you can't fall asleep
because reality is finally
better than your dreams.

You Love some one not because you want him
to Love You too.. but rather you Love him simply because
you found no reason not too.

When you touch some one with your spirit
and in turn they touch your soul with their heart.

I will stop Loving You,
when an apple fruit grows on a mango tree
on the 30 day of February.


Love Never dies of starvation, 
but often of indigestion.

I will never love anyone as much as 
I Loved You.

To be brave in to love unconditionally
without expecting anything in return.

No one fall in love by choice, it is by chance.
No one stays in love by chance, it is by work.
And no one falls out of love by chance, it is by choice.


love quotes
















It's been said that you only truly 
fall in love once but i don't 
believe that. Every time i see you 
I fall in love all over again.


love quotes












The best relations are the 
kind where you can act like
lovers and best friends at
the same time.

Some one who love's you
sees what a mess you can be
how moody you can get
how hard you are to handle
but still wants you in their life.


love quots












You and I were probably
never meant to be
but i loved every single second that
I spent with you.


love quotes













You make me smile for the
weirdest reasons you make
me laugh for no reason
whatsoever but most of all 
you make me love you when
I am not supposed to love you at all.


love quotes












without you i am nothing
with you i am something
together we are Everything.


love quotes
















Find someone who isn't afraid to admit
That they miss you. Someone who noes that
you are not perfect but treats you as if you are
Some one's whose biggest fear is losing you.
Someone who says i love you and means it.
Someone who gives their heart completely.


true love quotes

love quotes

love quotes





No comments:

Post a Comment